Trade fair design: 10 tips for planning
We asked ourselves in the team: If you could only give the exhibitors one tip for a successful trade fair stand - what tip would that be in your opinion?
Here are our answers:
1st tip: "Think about the end right from the start: reserve enough time for careful planning of your trade fair design".
- This basic tip from Petra. Learn more here.
2nd tip: "Let your trade fair stand be a place of well-being too."
- This is an essence from the great design experience of Eva-Maria. Read on here.
3rd tip: "Skilful lighting is always a strong partner for effective trade fair presentations."
- This is the credo of the company founder on the subject of trade fair design. Find out more here.
Tip 4: "Experience how great trade fair design can be if you don't put it on the short leash of only functional equipment!"
- You can read more about this thought by our designer Alexander here.
Tip 5: "Plan trade fair magnets".
- This tip is from Alexandra, Team Project Management, learn more here.
Tip 6: "How to tell whole stories in under two seconds at the fair? Put your money on pictures!
- Anja - Team Project Management - can tell you about this. Read more here.
Tip 7: "If you want to inspire, you have to offer something new. Be brave!"
-As an assembly supervisor, Daniel sees a lot and can compare. Read more here.
Tip 8: "Show me your target group and I'll tell you what your ideal trade fair stand looks like!”
- This tip comes from Martin, Project Management Team. Find out more here.
Tip 9: "Less is more: That also applies to trade fair design."
- Even as a master carpenter, Thomas makes things as simple as possible - but never simpler. Find out more.
Tip 10: "Reserve enough time the evening before the fair."
- As an experienced installation manager, Jörg knows from many stand handovers how important the internal organisation of the exhibitors is for the success of the trade fair. More information here.
Text nach Interview: Petra Hallmann
© all Fotos: hallmann messebau + design